MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I prevent that special areas are not visible in syndication.php?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello @ll,
We have in our forum various areas that are visible to certain users (whom we have given permission to). When I look at the syndication.php, I notice that I can read almost everything that was last posted, including the "private" section.
How can I prevent (except "disable" syndication.php) that the special areas are not visible?

Thanks in advance for your answer :-)

blongso
(2018-11-14, 12:06 PM)blongso Wrote: [ -> ]Hello @ll,
We have in our forum various areas that are visible to certain users (whom we have given permission to). When I look at the syndication.php, I notice that I can read almost everything that was last posted, including the "private" section.
How can I prevent (except "disable" syndication.php) that the special areas are not visible?

Thanks in advance for your answer :-)

blongso

Try the method explained in thisĀ THREAD.
THX Serpius,
Maybe I did not express myself understandably .. sorry ...
The permissions are given to all users via the ACP - as far as everything works properly.
The problem is that the syndication.php page is visible to everyone - we want to avoid that.
actually user permissions are checked for showing the syndication content.

you can verify it by checking the page as an ordinary user or as a guest