MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature feature not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

I have recently been wrestling with getting my signature feature to work. Now I figured out I have to enable it obviously, but nothing happens when I click enable in all posts after I update it. It seems like its forever stuck on no action.

Can some one help me figure out how to fix this?

Below is the link:

http://www.moonlitshadowsrp.net/forums/
I don't understand what you mean by "It seems like its forever stuck on no action". Is it a constant load after clicking submit?
What I mean is when I go to update my signature with the Enable Signature on all posts it says it goes through. Yet it fails to enable the signature and it is stuck on the no action option when it returns to the signature page of the usercp.
It's possible the signature was removed by an automated system.
(2018-11-16, 02:50 AM)Xyaena Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible the signature was removed by an automated system.

And any thoughts on what that would be?
I have updated the first post to include the link to my site. Could some one please help me fix this?
Maybe its disable for that group of users.

try checking in the User and Groups.
(2018-11-18, 06:02 AM)mrdangem Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe its disable for that group of users.

try checking in the User and Groups.

Nope they are enabled.
basically signature variable {$post['signature']} was missing from one of the postbit templates.
Ah thanks, I assume you put it back in?