MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Idea to use myBB tool!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Good day to all! I have a new website based on e-commerce. The website is built on WordPress. Now I would like to use myBB plugin in it. Is this possible to use? Here is the website I built <- snip ->

Waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.
You wanna use MyBB plugins in WP?
(2018-11-17, 03:47 PM)Jackle4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys,

Good day to all! I have a new website based on e-commerce. The website is built on WordPress. Now I would like to use myBB plugin in it. Is this possible to use? Here is the website I builtĀ kratomtruth.com

Waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Ahem...

MyBB plugins only works in MyBB software, not WordPress.

You have to use WordPress plugins/add-ons for WordPress websites.
Just add a community to your Wordpress site. Just install MyBB and use the plugin there.
I am not WordPress plugins for MyBB are up to date. The best thing you can do is try it on WAMP and see whether it works. But if you do not want to link MyBB and WordPress, you can use a different login for both and have them separately.
Let me make this clear for everyone:

MyBB has absolutely **nothing** to do with WordPress. They are two completely **different** systems.

MyBB plugins will **never** work on a WordPress site, you **must** have a MyBB site using the MyBB system to use MyBB plugins.
(2018-11-30, 10:11 PM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]Let me make this clear for everyone:

MyBB has absolutely **nothing** to do with WordPress. They are two completely **different** systems.

MyBB plugins will **never** work on a WordPress site, you **must** have a MyBB site using the MyBB system to use MyBB plugins.

Didn't I already say this in post #3?
(2018-11-30, 10:02 PM)ScottFiore Wrote: [ -> ]The website is built on WordPress. Now I would like to use myBB plugin in it. Is this possible to use?

Do you mean you want to "bridge" MyBB with WordPress ?
okey guys, glad to know about it. Thank you!