MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multi-board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would it be possible for a plugin to Copy only the Username/e-mail/password from one Mybb install and upload it to another Mybb install every say 20 minutes? So all username/password/email changes will happen on Install 1 and in 20 minutes or X time be updated on Install 2 for those specific fields only?
this guidance might help => Sync your users with another MyBB board
(Edit: you might have already seen it)
(2018-11-18, 07:10 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]this guidance might help => Sync your users with another MyBB board

Indeed, the problem with that is it requires you to have ROOT access to the server, I don't currently have access to the ROOT, so I was hoping of a way to do it from Shared Hosting or aka within MyBB itself.

(2018-11-18, 07:13 AM)Zaqre Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-18, 07:10 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]this guidance might help => Sync your users with another MyBB board

Indeed, the problem with that is it requires you to have ROOT access to the server, I don't currently have access to the ROOT, so I was hoping of a way to do it from Shared Hosting or aka within MyBB itself.

Clearly I have no clue what I was talking about, I miss read some of the steps, however, the instructions for said tut. no longer work. Eg: the file they want us to retrieve

I have tried that, and it doesn't seem to work. Everything is uploaded and cron is set, but no dice.