MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB 4.3.6 to mybb 1.819
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm migrating this IPB in 4.3.6 to mybb using the merge system.
When merging userGroups I have an sql error

SQL Error:
    1264 - Out of range value for column 'pmquota' at row 1
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_usergroups (`import_gid`,`title`,`canview`,`canpostthreads`,`canpostreplys`,`caneditposts`,`candeleteposts`,`candeletethreads`,`cansearch`,`canviewmemberlist`,`caneditattachments`,`canpostpolls`,`canvotepolls`,`canundovotes`,`canpostattachments`,`canratethreads`,`canviewthreads`,`canviewprofiles`,`candlattachments`,`description`,`namestyle`,`type`,`stars`,`starimage`,`image`,`disporder`,`isbannedgroup`,`canusepms`,`cansendpms`,`cantrackpms`,`candenypmreceipts`,`pmquota`,`maxpmrecipients`,`cansendemail`,`canviewcalendar`,`canaddevents`,`canviewonline`,`canviewwolinvis`,`canviewonlineips`,`cancp`,`issupermod`,`canusercp`,`canuploadavatars`,`canratemembers`,`canchangename`,`showforumteam`,`usereputationsystem`,`cangivereputations`,`reputationpower`,`maxreputationsday`,`maxreputationsperuser`,`maxreputationsperthread`,`candisplaygroup`,`attachquota`,`cancustomtitle`,`canusesig`) VALUES (7,'Membre 501st',0,1,1,0,0,1,0,1,1,0,0,1,0,1,1,0,1,'','{username}',2,0,'images/star.png','',0,0,0,1,1,1,-1,50,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,1,1,1,0,0,1,1,1,5,5,5,1,0,1,1) 
pmquota seems to be  unisgned
[attachment=41271]

and here we have a value of -1.

what should I do? change this value to 0 ?
The pmquota column is expecting an integer. -1 is not an integer nor is it used in MyBB for this column. I assume you don't want the said usergroup to be able to receive/send PMs? If so, you can set pmquota to 0 and canusepms to 0.