MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Feedburner stop sending emails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are using feedburner to deliver emails to the users with the new forum content 

It stop working completely with no more emails sent

The feeding URL is 

https://www.promo2day.com/syndication.php?limit=15

This is the RSS Syndication. 

How can I test for the error? Any suggestions?

Is this related to upgrading to PHP 7.2?
Have you checked in your feedburner account if anything is wrong there?
Also MyBB supports subscription mails out of the box. Any reason not using this native service?
No problem with FeedBurner account. It was working good then stopped since few weeks

We prefer to use it as it helps to deliver all updates and new topics in an automatic way using the specified schedule
As your syndication link is working fine its really not a problem related to MyBB.
FeedBurner is almost a 16 years old service and known for bugs errors, those who are not blessed with MyBB have switched to other services over years or implemented custom scripts.

Also be sure about the size of your feed generated. Feedburner supports only 512KB. In most cases this is the only reason for feedburner not to act.

I suggest you to report the same to Google's product forums or use MyBB's in-built or another similar service.
looks like RSS URL is not functioning due to hidden posts content for the guests.

may be there is a problem with the plugin used for hiding posts content to guests !
I disabled the plugin for hiding posts. I will check if this solve the problem