MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes gone, wants them back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
--- please do not post personal comments on public open forum ---
I have both the Themes its fine it came with just the xml files..
(2018-11-27, 02:08 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]I have both the Themes its fine it came with just the xml files..

Thanks...

Nice, but there is little on the theme. How do you upload this?

[Image: Z21Xofs.png]
(2018-11-27, 03:06 PM)OakleY Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-27, 02:08 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]I have both the Themes its fine it came with just the xml files..

Thanks...

Nice, but there is little on the theme. How do you upload this?

[Image: Z21Xofs.png]

When I downloaded that file it was like that there wasn't any images. The Theme was created by Theme by: Justin S. & Vintagedaddyo so ask them
(2018-11-27, 03:35 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]OakleY

When I downloaded that file it was like that there wasn't any images. The Theme was created by Theme by: Justin S. & Vintagedaddyo so ask them

Well, if I recall correctly... 

I think both of those themes were supposed to use Font Awesome Free 5 icons for the themes.

Look around the templates and/or CSS files to see if the FA5 icons are being called for.
(2018-11-27, 05:42 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

I think both of those themes were supposed to use Font Awesome Free 5 icons for the themes.

Look around the templates and/or CSS files to see if the FA5 icons are being called for.

for the MYBB it was nothing. But the Spring theme its using the regular ones but pink color icons instead of the black ones
(2018-11-27, 06:42 PM)DevLife Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-27, 05:42 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]

for the MYBB it was nothing. But the Spring theme its using the regular ones but pink color icons instead of the black ones

Not sure about the revenge of the table (rot) or spring crocus themes as I did not try them but I do believe they pulled images from the images directory for the most part and only used fa for a few things at least from what I saw on initial release and if all that was included was an .xml file, that assumption would make sense. As for the comm default theme, I already explained that it requires uploading the themes directory to forum root ie: forum/themes/default  as it needs that to not only display included images but also internal included fonts, progbar, jsfiles for header, etc etc.,
Hi

I found this theme on one of the HDD and now I wonder how to get into all the image icons? However, the theme is not up to date but would like to try it anyway.

Tips on how to get into all the pictures as well as logo?

[Image: RFx4hVb.png]
(2019-05-07, 07:52 AM)OakleY Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I found this theme on one of the HDD and now I wonder how to get into all the image icons? However, the theme is not up to date but would like to try it anyway.

Tips on how to get into all the pictures as well as logo?

[Image: RFx4hVb.png]

To answer your question: you need to upload the included files and images ie: upload/themes/default (upload = forum directory)

Original share download: https://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=41119

Same but version for 1820: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7706399642 *( in this pkg it includes the theme .xml files for both 1.8.19 & 1.8.20  )
Thanks ...

<- removed image ->

Quote:Same but version for 1820: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7706399642 *( in this pkg it includes the theme .xml files for both 1.8.19 & 1.8.20  )

Have been looking around but do not find this under this theme. But how do you increase the breadth of this theme?

I find this ...

@vintagedaddyo

Damn, I thought I'd found it but not.

Have been looking around but do not find this under this theme. But how do you increase the breadth of this theme?
Pages: 1 2 3