MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add forums onto multiple pages.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a custom staff page and was wondering if I could add just the category "Staff" to that page.

As of now, the forum is on index.php. I'm wondering if I can move just that category to staff.php

People have mentioned a "forum root slug"?  If that's the case, could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Zane.
Could you elaborate what you mean with maybe screenshots?
(2018-11-22, 02:11 PM)Synx Wrote: [ -> ]Could you elaborate what you mean with maybe screenshots?

Basically add this: (from the main index page)
[Image: SaRmBEK.png]

and also display the same forum here: (on separate staff.php)
[Image: 1EdSGxT.png]
(2018-11-22, 05:45 AM)Zaneman122 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have a custom staff page and was wondering if I could add just the category "Staff" to that page.

As of now, the forum is on index.php. I'm wondering if I can move just that category to staff.php

People have mentioned a "forum root slug"?  If that's the case, could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Zane.

Why not just remove all permissions to the forum except for "Staff" "Admins" or whatever groups on the regular forum/index.php?  Or create a category, with inclusive forums, with appropriate permissions for only the groups you want.