MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with installing any theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

I have a problem, this is on localhost and my development server as well.

The problem is, I can't seem to install any theme. It will tell me that MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded.

[Image: CGfeVln.png]

This has never happened to me before, any ideas why this is happening? This also happens on a complete fresh MyBB installation.
Does this happens with other themes? The theme file you downloaded might be corrupt.
(2018-11-22, 11:06 PM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happens with other themes? The theme file you downloaded might be corrupt.

This happens with my theme, I have exported it numerous of times and it is still corrupted somehow.
Have you checked the permissions are correct for the server files?
The issue seems to be with the theme itself, pretty strange because there are no security issues either after checking it in the ACP.
Are you trying to export the theme and then re install?
(2018-11-28, 04:56 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to export the theme and then re install?

Yes, I'm trying to export the theme and import it on a different server.
(2018-11-29, 03:47 PM)Synx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-28, 04:56 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to export the theme and then re install?

Silly question:

Are you selecting yes to both the questions prior to export?
(2018-11-30, 01:34 AM)AOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-29, 03:47 PM)Synx Wrote: [ -> ]

Silly question:

Are you selecting yes to both the questions prior to export?

Yes, I do.
what is your forum url ? exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?
have you tried installing some other theme ?

you may PM me above referred troubling theme to check
Pages: 1 2