MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for a logo for "Volvl". Not a huge fan of logos that simply say "Volvl" as they don't require effort (and I wouldn't pay for one).

The logo I am looking for is modern, sleek and can be recognizable if "Volvl" was not next to it.
Can you post some concepts ?

Also, some idea about what Volvl is ?
(2018-11-24, 02:24 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post some concepts ?

Also, some idea about what Volvl is ?

Volvl

I envision a place where content creators, freelancers, gamers, RPGers, techies, game makers, web designers and the average "Joe" can be a community.

I am tired of seeing marketplaces and services that claim to help small teams and businesses when all they are is about the money.

Sort of how Discord was tired of Skype being horrible quality and other services either being too complicated or want money.

Volvl will be more than "just another MyBB" forum - literally. 

Where you can be you.
(Ends at YouTube)

I've attached some images, and the one thing they all have in common is, they are recognizable and you know what they are.

Attached are some logos that are not that bad (begins after YouTube)

(If I find anymore, I'll post them on this post via link to them)
There are thousands of textless logo, but the mentioned one are recognizable by their reputation, not by the design skill put in.
Please describe what Volvl is, what it represents and may be what it means.
"Volvl" does not mean anything in any language. It's something I bought because it reminded me of "evolve." 

"Volve" was taken so I settled for volvl as it wasn't taken.

To me it represents growing away from what has become standard into something better.

At the moment, I am in the process of "creating" volvl so there isn't anything physical yet as the theme and features for MyBB are being made.

I don't mine a "text" logo accompanying it's "symbol" but I don't like just text logos as all the fonts used are so common.

I'm not sure how else to describe it.
Came up with a quick one whatever appeared in mind, but that surely not the final one, we need a base of understanding.
Is it anyway near to what you need?

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thank you for the time put into it, I really appreciate it, but I am looking for something more "modern" and sharp. Wasn't expecting to get service without paying.

It's hard to explain what I am looking for, I can keep providing styles that are interesting.

When I said "modern" I mean something like, flat, defined lines (sort of like the robot thing in the slide show). Simple, sharp, etc.

https://gph.is/2POUByx

(Still trying to find examples of what I'm talking about to try to help explain.)
(2018-11-24, 03:53 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Came up with a quick one whatever appeared in mind, but that surely not the final one, we need a base of understanding.

This ain't bad at all!

I just might ask you to do a nice little logo for my website. The one I have is a bit too "plain".
(2018-11-24, 08:20 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-24, 03:53 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Came up with a quick one whatever appeared in mind, but that surely not the final one, we need a base of understanding.

This ain't bad at all!

I just might ask you to do a nice little logo for my website. The one I have is a bit too "plain".

It isn't bad at all, just not the style I am looking for. Looks too "Need for Speed" or GTA.
Take a look at logojoy website, it's a good logo maker that can help you make a cool logo in no time
Pages: 1 2