MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trouble with Appearing Scroll to Top Bottom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have encountered a small problem. I use the Appearing Scroll to Top Bottom on original style and it has worked before. But yesterday the icon disappeared and you do not see the function on the right side. I have reinstalled the plugin but nothing happens.

Have also tried the other plugins that relate to this feature, but they are not visible either.

What can I do so this works again?

Plugin - https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...9&bid=3034
(2018-11-25, 10:51 PM)OakleY Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have encountered a small problem. I use the Appearing Scroll to Top Bottom on original style and it has worked before. But yesterday the icon disappeared and you do not see the function on the right side. I have reinstalled the plugin but nothing happens.

Have also tried the other plugins that relate to this feature, but they are not visible either.

What can I do so this works again?

Plugin - https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...9&bid=3034

Seems to be working fine for me just now on install?
[attachment=41292]
[attachment=41293]

Perhaps you have something overriding the css or something conflicting with it perhaps jquery wise? One can only speculate without further details
Thank you for your reply and now you've been up for a while but can not fix this plugin.

Do you have simple and good tips on how to do with script? That is, some code that you can paste under CSS.
I found a simple solution to the problem. For some reason, this came back after reinstalling the theme.
(2018-11-27, 07:33 AM)OakleY Wrote: [ -> ]I found a simple solution to the problem. For some reason, this came back after reinstalling the theme.

Cool beans, glad you got it sorted out..., perhaps there was some other change made to the theme that caused the conflict and re-installing the theme removed said change. Primarily the plugin simply only replaces the string on each particular script/page enable to allow for css file include and js file init.
Yes, now it rolls well. Thank you for your answers.