MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with mybb forum. Urgent help needed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I own a mybb forum. Forum has google seo plugin to install. Before installing the plugin the forum was working perfectly and when I tried to install google seo plugin and it shown successful status.but while clicking in any of the category in the forum it shows 404 error message. I tried all possible methods to correct it. But couldn't succeed. I tried to fix the error by editing htaccess file too but didn't get any positive result. Please help me to fix the error. its urgent Slim Select Keto
what is your forum url ? which type of server you are using (apache / nginx) ?
what does Google SEO plugin notify on the plugins page in forum admin panel ?
(2018-11-27, 09:56 AM)johnbush Wrote: [ -> ]I own a mybb forum. Forum has google seo plugin to install. Before installing the plugin the forum was working perfectly and when I tried to install google seo plugin and it shown successful status.but while clicking in any of the category in the forum it shows 404 error message. I tried all possible methods to correct it. But couldn't succeed. I tried to fix the error by editing htaccess file too but didn't get any positive result. Please help me to fix the error. its urgent

In your AdminCP Plugin section, do your Google SEO settings look like this?

[Image: f74c5b61b0497bc819b992a74c7898ef.png]

If not, then, you need to click on the word 'Configure' that you see in above.

Then... make sure all of the settings look like this... also, you MUST change your '.htaccess' file as well. 
Read the documents that come with Google SEO.

[Image: f95eeef1c757140439fcf1b85d97b8f8.png]