MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last poster avatar by Whiteneo issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So on my site http://www.mysticrp.us/

I have this plugin, however the avatar image is pushing the text of the latest thread name to the side. I tried removing the avatars, but then it doesn't put the group color. How can I fix this to make it look nicer?
Your forums are under maintenance.

You have to customize your stylesheet called avatarep.css for your current theme at your owns to stylish it.
(2018-11-29, 10:16 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]Your forums are under maintenance.

You have to customize your stylesheet called avatarep.css for your current theme at your owns to stylish it.

Forgot it was, I disabled maintenance mode. And I tried using inspect element to preview fixes but no luck.
Good work Whiteneo, like to mention here: your are hard coding default avatar url:

if($mybb->settings['avatarep_onerror'] == 1)
			$onerror = " onerror=\"this.src=\'images/default_avatar.png\'\"";
		else
			$onerror = "";
		if($avatar == false)
		{
			return array(
				'avatar' => "images/default_avatar.png",
Default avatar can be variable, theme dependent. You should use $mybb->settings['useravatar'] instead.

return array( 'avatar' => str_replace('{theme}', $theme['imgdir'], $mybb->settings['useravatar']), ........
Also change inline js onerror path.
Thanks @effone i would review it and add that code instances and will betterize the code into next months due it need some fixes and add ons.
just edit in the forumbit_depth2_forum

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle">
<strong><a href="{$forum_url}"><span class="threadtext">{$forum['name']}</span></a></strong> {$forum_viewers_text}
<br />{$forum['description']} {$subforums}
</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="center" width="8%" style="white-space: nowrap">
{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}<span class="threadtext">  Replies</span>  
</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="center" width="20%" style="white-space: nowrap">
{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}<span class="threadtext">  Topics</span>  
</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="center" width="23%" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

you can change the width  lower=left higher = right

image to see here https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png