MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Login or Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello 

We have a client that is having a WP site built. When his people register on the WP site some other buttons appear on the home page.

He asked us to install a MyBB forum in a sub folder and set it up to which we did..Now he has said that on the site when they log in there will be a button that says forum and he wants it where it takes them to the forum BUT they do not have to log in anymore it will be an open forum..I do hope this makes sense..Is there a way that they do not have to login or register to the forum

Many Thanks 
Davide
I'm assuming you wanting to bridge the login/registration from the wordpress software to the mybb software?
Where if they login on wordpress software it auto logs them into the mybb software as well and vice versa.

https://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-5974.html

Last updated: 01-03-2017
Compatibility: MyBB 1.8.x, Wordpress 3.x, 4.x (confirmed to be working with MyBB 1.8.9 and Wordpress 4.7)
Hello isoldehn

Thank you for getting back to me....Just spoke to the guy and what he wants is that when someone logs into his WP site there is a link there that says FORUM and it takes them there without loging in. I have looked at the link you sent me and I am with 20i hosting and they do not have PHP Runkit. Can you think of anything else please?
(2018-12-03, 08:27 PM)TheBlueM Wrote: [ -> ]Hello isoldehn

Thank you for getting back to me....Just spoke to the guy and what he wants is that when someone logs into his WP site there is a link there that says FORUM and it takes them there without loging in. I have looked at the link you sent me and I am with 20i hosting and they do not have PHP Runkit. Can you think of anything else please?

That is going to be the only way this is possible.