MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SLQ error when people register 1364
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you disabled, or uninstalled? If you uninstall it should remove the table columns that cause the problem.
(2019-01-07, 01:53 PM)woostar Wrote: [ -> ]Have you disabled, or uninstalled? If you uninstall it should remove the table columns that cause the problem.

Uninstalling, Advanced Sidebox for example, throws an SQL error too. "1146 - Table 'sonicblast_mybb104.mybblq_asb_sideboxes' doesn't exist" uninstalling doesn't help on this particular plugin.

I can't EVEN activate the guest welcome plugin "1366 - Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column sonicblast_mybb104.mybblq_settinggroups.gid at row 1"

Don't know how to fix this. Is there anyway to reset the SQL to default and reinstall the plugins?
Getting this when trying to activate the MyProfile plugin. "1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM mybblq_settinggroups' at line 1"

Not sure what to do here.
^ see replies here for the above referred error
(2019-01-09, 04:31 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ see replies here for the above referred error

Well I'm just going to forget it then. That doesn't tell me what to change "rows" to and when I changed it, it messed up the plugin and didn't work. I have no idea why this is suddenly a problem. -_- Thanks for the help though.
^ most probably database server was updated at your web host & looks like its security was tightened !

if there are a couple of issues then you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & web host panel
Pages: 1 2