MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: post gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some post are gone.
I thought I had this once more but I cannot find it anymore in my post here. Also when I use the search function.
So once again In my forum a whole topic whit post are gone anybody an Idea.
Did someone delete them? By default Members can delete their own posts and Super Mods and Admins can delete any posts.
When a topic is deleted it is 100% gone??
I allready find out who did it.
The person who started this topic has deleted all her post because of some problems with somebody.
It is so sad for all those 150 posts.

Perhaps an idea a search function for the moderation log.
search by topic name
When it's gone, it's gone unless you have a backup.
You can use my Trash can forum plug-in, then deleted posts/threads goes to a trash can forum and you can purge it yourself. Smile

But already deleted threads can't be retrieved without a backup.
I have a back up from 3months ago, but how can I put back only one topic. The back up is from the whole forum.
If you know it's name you can search the backup for it and then run in INSERT query with only that threads data.

You will also need to use the threads tid to find all posts using that tid.
Can you help me??
I search in the back up, its called bon jovi.
This is the part from bon jovi in the back but I do not know where it begins and ends.

Tid????
I think I just broke my brain... sorry I can tell either.

The formatting on that is terrible, it doesn't even look like a MyBB backup.

Can you look for a "mybb_threads" section? It will contain entries like this:
(146, 36, '[C#] Lesson 1 - Hello World', 0, 0, 1, 'MrDoom', 1184089795, 165, 1184090952, 'MiNT', 4, 65, 1, '', 0, 0, 0, '', 1, 0, 1, 0),

The "146" in that is the threads "tid", you would then have to look in "mybb_posts" for items with that "tid" as their second item in the CSV because they're formatted like this:
('pid', 'tid', /*The rest...*/),
In do not think I have it because I use the back function from the administration with all things. Also with the table selection.
But 3 months ago my forum was 2 months old. Bon Jovi is just a small part of it.
I think they must start it again.

I think it is for me now more important to change that members cannot delete threads even when they start it. Members only must can delete their own posts.
Can I change that??
Pages: 1 2 3