MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6 theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a theme made for 1.6 , after importing it to 1.8 i have errors with quick posting meanwhile when someone posts the browser doesn't refresh and cause a stuck of images in thread http://prntscr.com/ltvck5 and also as you see the post i made is still there.

also i have this warnings http://prntscr.com/ltukwi
(2018-12-12, 05:37 AM)realt3k Wrote: [ -> ]I have a theme made for 1.6 , after importing it to 1.8 i have errors with quick posting meanwhile when someone posts the browser doesn't refresh and cause a stuck of images in thread http://prntscr.com/ltud76 and also as you see the post i made is still there.

You are listed as 'User Has Been Denied Support'.

We can't help you.
i am not sure why it says that but last time i asked for help no one was able to help me out and got this instead
My suggestion is to port the theme style of 1.6 to a new 1.8 theme. The reason is there are so many template changes and css changes, it will break in lot of places.

Best is to take a 1.8 MyBB theme from MyBB Extend(There are tons of them) and move on. Smile
(2018-12-12, 11:02 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion is to port the theme style of 1.6 to a new 1.8 theme. The reason is there are so many template changes and css changes, it will break in lot of places.

Best is to take a 1.8 MyBB theme from MyBB Extend(There are tons of them) and move on. Smile

hey i am glad for your reply , i appreciate your post and is what exactly you told me to do last time.
Since the whole design have changed from 1.6 to 1.8 it would need lot of work and time that's why i posted here so if it's possible to change some files and fix that issue.As i do understand is not theme problem but quick reply functions so someone who knows about mybb i hope will tell me how to fix it.You know that i like this theme a lot since it's made by you.
(2018-12-12, 05:58 AM)realt3k Wrote: [ -> ]i am not sure why it says that but last time i asked for help no one was able to help me out and got this instead

Read these... Support Eligibility Policy and Code Of Conduct webpages.

If your website violates anything within those 2 pages, then that's the reason for the 'This user has been denied support'.

If you feel that this is in error, take it up in this FORUM.
(2018-12-12, 03:21 PM)realt3k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-12, 11:02 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion is to port the theme style of 1.6 to a new 1.8 theme. The reason is there are so many template changes and css changes, it will break in lot of places.

hey i am glad for your reply , i appreciate your post and is what exactly you told me to do last time.
Since the whole design have changed from 1.6 to 1.8 it would need lot of work and time that's why i posted here so if it's possible to change some files and fix that issue.As i do understand is not theme problem but quick reply functions so someone who knows about mybb i hope will tell me how to fix it.You know that i like this theme a lot since it's made by you.

I can see that it is one of WallBB's old theme and that was for MyBB 1.6. To fix this error revert the postbit_pm, postbit_reply, postbit_quote, postbit_email, etc to default. This will fix this issue but I am sure there will be other issues as well once you fix this. Hence my suggestion is still the same Smile

The PHP error is because of some plugin you are using(inline_ad) so I will suggest disabling the ad plugin you are using. Or the inc/functions_post.php is having incorrect code which should not be the case actually.

(2018-12-15, 01:49 PM)realt3k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-12, 03:34 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-12, 05:58 AM)realt3k Wrote: [ -> ]i am not sure why it says that but last time i asked for help no one was able to help me out and got this instead

Read these... Support Eligibility Policy and Code Of Conduct webpages.

If your website violates anything within those 2 pages, then that's the reason for the 'This user has been denied support'.

If you feel that this is in error, take it up in this FORUM.

After reading your threads i don't think u can really help me fix my site so <snip>Smile

I feel this(^^) is not a good way to treat community members who help other people.
OP, be polite to fellow members.
This topic is closed, before it takes a wrong turn.