MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display Recent Topics On Own Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any descriptive way of doing this? I initally tried something with PHPBB3, but the PHP was out of date, and had quite a few errors in it, nor was there any description of how to do any CSS or HTML for it on the own site.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I am mildly confused on where to start, or how to go about coding it. MyBB and the main.html page are in the same localhost folder, so can anyone direct me where and how to begin?
Image of where I want to put it
I'd like to be able to put in my left panel division if possible
Left panel division
Do I need to add any CSS to my current one?
The CSS
Try using this tutorial, this tutorial is for Focus theme but it should work on your site with some modification.
https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=9
(2018-12-12, 10:58 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Try using this tutorial, this tutorial is for Focus theme but it should work on your site with some modification.
https://wallbb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=9

I don't think you understand the question. I don't want it on my forum. I want it on my own website, not the MyBB forum.
assuming that you have custom coded home page,
basically code like this can be added into php / html page
(2018-12-12, 02:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]assuming that you have custom coded home page,
basically  code like this can be added into php / html page

Thank you! I tried everything with PHPBB3, and it never made much sense, and it was all outdated but this saves me! Smile
(2018-12-12, 02:41 PM)MindlessTanks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-12, 02:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]assuming that you have custom coded home page,

Thank you! I tried everything with PHPBB3, and it never made much sense, and it was all outdated but this saves me! Smile

You are AWARE that this is a MyBB website, right?
(2018-12-12, 03:27 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-12, 02:41 PM)MindlessTanks Wrote: [ -> ]

You are AWARE that this is a MyBB website, right?

Yes of course, but I originally tried a similar thing with PHPBB3. I couldn't find the correct support, so I moved my forum to MyBB.