MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registered Links exclude some forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!!

I'm working with the plugin Registered Links and it works very well

the problem is that it does not allow to see any link of any forum

I tried to modify it but I can not exclude a single forum that interests me especially for users who enter with mobile devices

to show the link I use the tag code but it is not possible to click for example

www.mybb.com

someone could help?

best regards!!
you can try using LHC Only Registered Links plugin as it has a setting to exclude required forums
(2018-12-12, 10:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try using LHC Only Registered Links plugin as it has a setting to exclude required forums

Thnk you for the answear

This plugin have problems with the other plugin Google Seo Sad

shows a mysql error 1064
And what information does that MySQL error #1064 provides? That would be handy for us to know.
(2018-12-13, 02:30 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]And what information does that MySQL error #1064 provides? That would be handy for us to know.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 Query: SELECT fid FROM mbb_threads WHERE tid=
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
^ have you configured the plugin at the Configuration section ?
i.e. have you added excluding fid numbers at the settings ?
(2018-12-13, 12:03 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you configured the plugin at the Configuration section ?

Yes i add the forum exclude fid and work fine but the MySQL error is the same Sad

(2018-12-13, 12:03 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you configured the plugin at the Configuration section ?

Yes i add the forum exclude fid and work fine but the MySQL error is the same Sad
now i see the Announcements have the same error mysql
It is because of the following line:
	$threadID = $db->escape_string($mybb->input['tid']);
	//echo "THREAD ID: ".$threadID."<br />";
	$forumID = $db->fetch_field($db->simple_select('threads', 'fid', 'tid='.$threadID), 'fid');

You are probably using Google SEO or by any reason 'tid' is not set in the input array.

Change it to the following:
	$threadID = (int)$GLOBALS['post']['tid']; if(!$threadID) { $threadID = (int)$GLOBALS['announcement']['tid']; }
	$forumID = (int)$GLOBALS['post']['fid']; if(!$forumID) { $forumID = (int)$GLOBALS['announcement']['fid']; }
	if(!$threadID || !$forumID) { return $content;}
(2018-12-13, 07:29 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]It is because of the following line:
	$threadID = $db->escape_string($mybb->input['tid']);
	//echo "THREAD ID: ".$threadID."<br />";
	$forumID = $db->fetch_field($db->simple_select('threads', 'fid', 'tid='.$threadID), 'fid');

You are probably using Google SEO or by any reason 'tid' is not set in the input array.

Change it to the following:
	$threadID = (int)$GLOBALS['post']['tid']; if(!$threadID) { $threadID = (int)$GLOBALS['announcement']['tid']; }
	$forumID = (int)$GLOBALS['post']['fid']; if(!$forumID) { $forumID = (int)$GLOBALS['announcement']['fid']; }
	if(!$threadID || !$forumID) { return $content;}

You are the best!!! THANK YOU! 

Works fine!!