MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't upload attachment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello at my site blackmarke7.org i can't upload attachment when i do not use default theme... can anyone tell me why  Huh Huh
can you elaborate the issue ...
have you checked attachments at forum admin panel ?
(2018-12-15, 10:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you elaborate the issue ...
have you checked attachments at forum admin panel ?

umm i donno how to elaborate it...
if you were to goto my forum and try to upload attachment with default mybb theme you can but you can't if you use the custom theme

here is a test account
id/password: test/123456

and you can test post in https://www.blackmarke7.org/forum-24.html

following is what my attachment setting looks like

[Image: cPAch8m.jpg]
check at below location. what does the result say ?

forum admin panel >> Forums & Posts >> attachments >> Find Orphaned Attachments
(2018-12-15, 01:50 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]check at below location. what does the result say ?

forum admin panel >> Forums & Posts >> attachments >> Find Orphaned Attachments
code in attachments related templates needs updating. please contact the theme coder.
(2018-12-15, 02:52 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]code in attachments related templates needs updating. please contact the theme coder.

is is possible to tell me what needs to be updated just incase the theme coder is not reachable....
^ basically related code was changed in post_attachments_new template.
you can compare its code with MyBB's default theme template & make required changes.

or you can save the template's code in a text file & revert the template
Go to post_attachments_new template
Find:
<input type="file" name="attachment" size="30" class="fileupload" />

change into
<input type="file" name="attachments[]" size="30" class="fileupload" multiple="multiple" />
(2018-12-15, 04:28 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ basically related code was changed in post_attachments_new template.
you can compare its code with MyBB's default theme template & make required changes.

or you can save the template's code in a text file & revert the template

(2018-12-15, 06:04 PM)lavaskins Wrote: [ -> ]Go to post_attachments_new template
Find:
<input type="file" name="attachment" size="30" class="fileupload" />

change into
<input type="file" name="attachments[]" size="30" class="fileupload" multiple="multiple" />

Thx its working now