MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Notifications possible for admin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed MyBB last Sunday. 

My WebBBS board of 18 years did not survive the migration to a new server so I chose MyBB.

Already had to delete a spam message - which was the first posting besides mine.

I'm literally shocked I can't receive notifications of new posts, new registrations... I've gone through all the settings, the documentation, this forum and apparently there is no way. Something they're considering for version 2 which was mentioned several years ago.

Please tell me if I'm wrong about the no notifications. It just seems this board has so many options and settings but something so basic isn't possible?

Thanks!
Cindy
While checking this plug in out, it mentioned "This plugin enables you to get email notifications for all new threads without having to manually subscribe to every forum". So then I searched the docs for subscribing and found how to subscribe to all forums (I only have three). I guess I didn't know what to search for. Thank you so much for replying!

Problem solved!
Cindy