MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just checking in on MyBB - it's been a while since I've looked around.
How's everyone going? The website looks nice but a little lacking in colour tbh.
Hey Jordan, how's things?
Hey Euan,

Good to see you're still around! Can't remember if you were staff last time I was on here but congrats anyway. How's the MyBB dev side treating you these days?

Things are good, been doing a bit of this & a bit of that around the web; nothing too exciting. Mainly focused on cryptos and blockchain at the moment. How's things in your part of the world?
(2018-12-16, 01:28 PM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Euan,

Good to see you're still around! Can't remember if you were staff last time I was on here but congrats anyway. How's the MyBB dev side treating you these days?

Things are good, been doing a bit of this & a bit of that around the web; nothing too exciting. Mainly focused on cryptos and blockchain at the moment. How's things in your part of the world?

I honestly can't remember. I might have been on the support team, which is where I started out but I can't remember when I started there. Things are a bit different around here now - you'll notice a few familiar faces and a few different ones.

Sounds interesting, still into the web design and stuff or focusing elsewhere now?

Things are pretty good here. Super busy, but there's not much new about that!
(2018-12-16, 02:52 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly can't remember. I might have been on the support team, which is where I started out but I can't remember when I started there. Things are a bit different around here now - you'll notice a few familiar faces and a few different ones.

Sounds interesting, still into the web design and stuff or focusing elsewhere now?

Things are pretty good here. Super busy, but there's not much new about that!

Yeah I just checked the team page, seems to be a few I remember for sure. Good to see!

Still in to web design but moreso as a hobby than anything now, designs are few & far between depending on what I get inspired by. Generally speaking they're reserved for personal project or small business clients that need something for WordPress. I prefer doing it for passion projects now though since I tend to put more effort into something if it's for myself. Toungue