MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.4 ... within the week!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because of some loose lips, I know that the release date for the next awesome MyBB version will be BEFORE next Thursday.

Absolutely awesome, huh?

I can't give away sources though.
Lies.

I read they were about 80% done. So wherever your source was, it's not true.
PHP_Paul Wrote:Because of some loose lips, I know that the release date for the next awesome MyBB version will be BEFORE next Thursday.

Absolutely awesome, huh?

Not even a chance.

Unless you want a new Admin CP without forum & theme management? Toungue
WTF...and you wonder why Tikitiki is getting upset. Even IF this was true...you really shouldn't be posting this kind of rumor.
LMAO! Yeah, maybe the next update to 1.2.10! Toungue
okay yes we all want the new version but why not wait for months off by posting other things then when will it be and blah blah blah... it say the longer it tacks the better it will be.
(as if it tacks them a long time it gives them time to code test code some more and get it the best of the best)
labrocca Wrote:WTF...and you wonder why Tikitiki is getting upset. Even IF this was true...you really shouldn't be posting this kind of rumor.

What's to get upset about they look the fool when a crew member comes along and blows the rumour away
PHP_Paul Wrote:Because of some loose lips, I know that the release date for the next awesome MyBB version will be BEFORE next Thursday.

Absolutely awesome, huh?

What were you hoping to accomplish by this? Did you think that somehow the members would get excited and the staff would buckle under the pressure and release a half finished product? If so, that's laughable.
Sodacake Wrote:

Absolutely awesome, huh?

What were you hoping to accomplish by this? Did you think that somehow the members would get excited and the staff would buckle under the pressure and release a half finished product? If so, that's laughable.
We would never release a half finished product...maybe 80% complete...but no less dammit!
Well I've been following MyBB since it's been in RC stages and from what I've learned MyBB would never release a less than perfect product. Wink
Pages: 1 2