MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My custom ZetaBoards theme converted to MyBB 1.8.19?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please convert my old ZetaBoards theme Seen here via waybackmachine to MyBB 1.8.19?  

I have the original ZetaBoards CSS and theme layout coding from ZetaBoards which is no longer around. 

This would be greatly appreciated.......  I'd also like for this to be compatible with the following plugins:
MyAlerts
Thanks/Likes/Tapatalk System
Advanced Sidebox 
Group legend
Who visited today?
It's Complicated? 

To name a few off the top of my head.

Thanks in advance!
(2018-12-19, 06:30 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please convert my old ZetaBoards theme Seen here via waybackmachine to MyBB 1.8.19?  

I have the original ZetaBoards CSS and theme layout coding from ZetaBoards which is no longer around. 

This would be greatly appreciated.......  I'd also like for this to be compatible with the following plugins:
MyAlerts
Thanks/Likes/Tapatalk System
Advanced Sidebox 
Group legend
Who visited today?
It's Complicated? 

To name a few off the top of my head.

Thanks in advance!

Why don't you try this THEME?

That theme looks pretty close to that screenshot you provided.
I was considering that theme, but I'd rather have my custom theme converted over to MyBB if at all possible. Smile
(2018-12-19, 08:35 PM)Smokey Wrote: [ -> ]I was considering that theme, but I'd rather have my custom theme converted over to MyBB if at all possible. Smile

Since you have the CSS sheets for it... try this method...

Go to this place in your AdminCP as shown in the screenshot.

Actually... before you do that step...

Install that theme I recommended and call it whatever you want. Don't worry, you will not be making any changes to that theme.
Just install it as is.

Next...

Go to Create New Theme...

Give it a name... whatever you want... (i.e. Version One) 

Then make that theme the 'child' of that theme you just installed a few moments ago.

At this point, everything will be duplicated, but the difference is that you now have a 'Child' theme to make changes in without affecting the 'Parent' theme that you had installed. (Child theme can be called as Version Two)

That way, if something mucks up, you can start all over again without affecting the parent theme.

You can use the CSS stuff from the Xenforo theme and see how it will work or not work. Trial and error.

[Image: 9Fodcyj.png?1]