MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Unfinished] Dusky | A rebil reskin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really do like the Rebil theme made by Jason.L

only thing is that i also like dark/grey themes which rebil doesn't have.
I saw that someone else on this forum also tried this two years ago but that was never updated.
thats why im reskinning it. Since the license is GNU public v3 there should also be no problem with re-releasing it.

So far i made most things various tints of grey and some text white. i still have to do some work on those however.

my site is public so try breaking it if you wish Smile

So far:
[Image: qb18fw0.png]

I will update this occasionally
(2018-12-24, 07:31 PM)marceltjeg Wrote: [ -> ]I really do like the Rebil theme made by Jason.L

only thing is that i also like dark/grey themes which rebil doesn't have.
I saw that someone else on this forum also tried this two years ago but that was never updated.
thats why im reskinning it. Since the license is GNU public v3 there should also be no problem with re-releasing it.

So far i made most things various tints of grey and some text white. i still have to do some work on those however.

my site is public so try breaking it if you wish Smile

So far:
[Image: qb18fw0.png]

I will update this occasionally

You need to make the font colors on the right side, where the words 'Never' are and make that lighter color. 

The better the contrast between the colors, the better the theme looks.

Same with that bottom 'Stats' line... beginning with the words 'Posts'... make the font color lighter to show better contrast.

It doesn't have to be blinding 'white', but lighter color... in fact... you can use different colors like... light green, light blue and give that dark theme a bit of color to it, but don't overdo it, either.

Just my 2 cents.
looks good Smile
I like dark versions when they stand out.
I generally love dark themes. This one is nice.