MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last Post Avatar Views?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2018-12-25, 10:52 AM)yusufdj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-25, 10:14 AM)Mjniu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've done it this way with this plugin

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=74

in forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost

class="avatarep_fd"  Add float: right;

class="smalltext"  Add float: left;

https://ct.pimp-my-profile.com/i61/2/12/...ef9601.png

Thanks for the plugin. but I couldn't do what you said. You can write direct codes here.

in avatarep.css

.avatarep_fd {
    width: 40px;
    height: 40px;
    display: inline;
    position: relative;
}

add:

float: right;
margin-right: 10px;

.avatarep_fd {
    width: 40px;
    height: 40px;
    display: inline;
    position: relative;
    float: right;
    margin-right: 10px;
}

forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost

Search:

<span class="smalltext">

Change for:

<span class="smalltext" style="float: left;text-align: left;">

[Image: f_2c86371766ac.png]
thank you so much.
I wonder why Hello doesn't show the avatar of someone who doesn't choose an avatar.

[Image: ss.png]
It have to show a customized letter within css but you need to load the script into your skin for that purposes and many others like modals on hover.

And your other stuff would be an easy todo within some template changes and css addittions to make it like that i have maded for a customer into his site but he have paid for that type of code addittion.

You have all the code at hands and it is not an easy to do but yeah it can be done even by yourself only you have to take a lot of your time and add the right codes in right places Smile
(2018-12-27, 04:04 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]It have to show a customized letter within css but you need to load the script into your skin for that purposes and many others like modals on hover.

And your other stuff would be an easy todo within some template changes and css addittions to make it like that i have maded for a customer into his site but he have paid for that type of code addittion.

You have all the code at hands and it is not an easy to do but yeah it can be done even by yourself only you have to take a lot of your time and add the right codes in right places Smile

I'm using your plugin. But why doesn't it show? Normally it looks about the subject.
Pages: 1 2