MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb website category order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I have made 3 categories on my website, when i create Third Category its going under trash category.. How i can change order of this Category and paste it under Second Category. Trash must be last category. Thanks! Smile 
General Disscusion 
Second Category
Trash
Thrid Category
look at category & forum listing at forum admin panel.
there is a order field to sort the display order

Quote:number next to category name represents category's order on the index page
number next to forum name represents that forum's order within its parent category

see also forum management guidance. it should be helpful though it was provided for an older version of MyBB
You can change the order by changing the number on the right in Forum Management page in Admin CP.
(2018-12-28, 09:54 AM)Djani Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello! I have made 3 categories on my website, when i create Third Category its going under trash category.. How i can change order of this Category and paste it under Second Category. Trash must be last category. Thanks! Smile 
General Disscusion 
Second Category
Trash
Thrid Category

This screenshot will give you a better idea what the others have said in this thread.

[Image: 15ba3c0d40fa3fe89a35cd907d03750c.png]