MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: images gallery integrate with mybb forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just moved mybb forum today i had a Vbulletin 3.8x version my topic , post and almost look fine but there few things that i still can't find whereas it is still available on my public_html folder

for example i had a Pholoplog gallery section and that was the url but now its not working because i was integrate with vbulletin and now i am using mybb so i wanted to know how do i integrate that gallery with mybb
Photoplog gallery cannot be used directly with MyBB.

you have to rebuild required gallery system using plugins available for MyBB
eg. ezGallery
I installed this , Is this possible i can import that images and category in ezgallery?
^ not sure. edit your post at above referred ezGallery thread & add that
you have to convert Photoplog gallery. The plugin coder might suggest a
paid version / paid work depending on the availability
(2019-01-01, 10:24 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ not sure. edit your post at above referred ezGallery thread & add that
you have to convert Pholoplog gallery. The plugin coder might suggest a

Thanks i already post here, by the way do you know any plugin that free import photoplog images
(2019-01-01, 10:32 AM)kokoko420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-01, 10:24 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ not sure. edit your post at above referred ezGallery thread & add that
you have to convert Pholoplog gallery. The plugin coder might suggest a

Thanks i already post here, by the way do you know any plugin that free import photoplog images

What's so special about Photoplog images? Do the images have special Photoplog file extension or what?

If the images are in popular formats such as PNG, GIF, and JPG, it's just a matter of moving those images out of Photoplog and dropping those into ezGallery folder.
Quote:What's so special about Photoplog images? Do the images have special Photoplog file extension or what?

sorry for delay reply i was stuck No there is nothing special photoplog but yes my images are in photoplog url that i wanted to move mybb plugin today i will install this plugin and then try hope ezGallery works fine