MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Thread Moderation issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Community and support MyBB.

Today i am updating a Forum Community Power by MyBB  but I have had several problems that I hope will help me solve.

1. Inline Thread Moderation: When try to Move a Thread Cannot doit display that messenge: 
"Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again
But i am the Administrator of the Forum. How Can fix that to Move the Thread?
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2019-01-01-a-la-s-7-18-08-p-m.png]2. That Error Display when try to Log out, but not have idea why display that, my Board of MyBB it all Default Sistem, Not Plugins are installed:

"Your User ID Could Not be Verified to Log you Out.... "
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2019-01-01-a-la-s-7-35-46-p-m.png]

3. When Try To Log In With Opera browser Cannot Login: That issue only Display with Opera browser, its not important to me because used another Browser like Firefox  but I think it's good to report it.

Note: in ACP run Cache Manager and Recount & Rebuild all but the same issue described above

Thanks For The Support and Happy New YearBlush 

- URL Forum i am updating
- Forum Software MyBB 1.8.19

Note: Update Title Post:  Inline Thread Moderation issue
For the first issue you got to select your thread (check the box) and then move/delete it.
(2019-01-02, 02:56 AM)LionKing78 Wrote: [ -> ]For the first issue you got to select your thread (check the box) and then move/delete it.

I do that step but display the error.  Huh

I select the thread and go to In line thread moderation but have that erro Huh

How can move the thread if the software display that error for my?

Need support
What version are you updating from? And have you checked your general.js file version is up to date in the headerinclude template? It should be ver=1817.
@DiegoPino

You are not a bot, we know you. So, I am not closing this thread, but I am not reading your issues either.
Please revise your thread title to a meaningful descriptive one.
(2019-01-02, 05:40 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]@DiegoPino

You are not a bot, we know you. So, I am not closing this thread, but I am not reading your issues either.
Please revise your thread title to a meaningful descriptive one.

Hi Effone, Sorry... you mean update the title? ok you're right it's better to put a better one!  Thanks for the support

(2019-01-02, 05:21 AM)0xB9 Wrote: [ -> ]What version are you updating from? And have you checked your general.js file version is up to date in the headerinclude template? It should be ver=1817.

I update the software in each version that comes out!   

Quote:And have you checked your general.js file version is up to date in the headerinclude template? It should be ver=1817.

Sorry 0xB9 not understand... 

- Update all files from jscripts folder.
LionKing78 Look the video, i doit the step Inline Thread Moderation but display Error!

I must rest to get up to work early, thanks in advance for the support

bye
Inline Moderation: : This message appears when getids() return empty. getids() dependeds on cookies.

Logout:
Check whether your logout key is included in the logout URL.
Logout attempt checks the Session for presence of sid. Every logged in user has this. So you have to have an SID and your logoutkey has to be same with $mybb->user['logoutkey']. SID lives in _sessions database table and in user's cookies.

So, taking the common factor COOKIES. Its your browser issue, check settings and deal with your cookies.
(2019-01-02, 06:47 AM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-02, 05:21 AM)0xB9 Wrote: [ -> ]What version are you updating from? And have you checked your general.js file version is up to date in the headerinclude template? It should be ver=1817.

I update the software in each version that comes out!   

This is what 0xB9 was referring to. Look at the screenshot.

[Image: TZiri4o.png?1]
Guys please don't misguide. He said all are working good in Firefox but not in Opera. If it is a js issue the problem might have been experienced using any browser.
(2019-01-02, 02:53 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Guys please don't misguide. He said all are working good in Firefox but not in Opera. If it is a js issue the problem might have been experienced using any browser.

No attempt is being made to misguide. 

He did state that the Opera browser issue was not important to him.

Besides that, it's good to double check that headerinclude file to make sure it's "up-to-date" because of the possible use of custom/non-default themes.
Pages: 1 2