MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where do I point my browser to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I put in the directory, selected the application I wanted to install, and clicked install. 4444mb.com has a application installer, but, I did NOT see MyBB there. So, it came up with an error message after i clicked install. So, wat does it mean? I did, forget to do the Chmod codes. Does that effect it?
It said the following.

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/4444mb.com/r/o/w/roweracing/htdocs/forum/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/4444mb.com/r/o/w/roweracing/htdocs/forum/global.php on line 13
It means your still missing files. You need to ensure all files are uploaded
You haven't uploaded all of the required files - this one is for the inc directory. Please ensure everything is uploaded.
I deleted the stuff from that one folder, and I put it back in.

Still says it.

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/4444mb.com/r/o/w/roweracing/htdocs/forum/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/4444mb.com/r/o/w/roweracing/htdocs/forum/global.php on line 13

does it say that it is missing the file init.php? I dont have a file init.php though. Maybe the package that i downloaded is corrupted. Can it be that 4444mb is not compaitible?

But EVERYTHING is uploaded. I checked every folder. I'm using SmartFTP. Are there any corrections i have to make in the program, like settings and preference?
Yes it means that inc/init.php is missing - Make sure you don't have a corrupt archive.
I must then. My Extracted file does not have an init.php.
I found the problem. My zip folder has init.php and about 1000 more php's. My extracted folder does NOT. So, when I was extracting it, this si what happened. My theme for my computer is a Lamborghini color. So, I cant see the progress of the extracting. So, I hit next, and it asked me if i want to overwrite something. i clicked NO TO ALL. Then i clicked next again, and clicked yes to all. so some of the stuff at the beginning did not extract completely.
There's your problem then -_-;
Thanks. I did it. It works. Now, all i have to do is install it. Moderators, dont lock this yet, wait untill everything is okay, and set up. I'll reply when I have no problems installing.

Thanks
rowebil Wrote:Thanks. I did it. It works. Now, all i have to do is install it. Moderators, dont lock this yet, wait untill everything is okay, and set up. I'll reply when I have no problems installing.

Thanks

Great you found it out then.

We usually don't lock threads anyways. Smile

Cheers,
CraKteR.
Pages: 1 2