MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error 1055
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have SQL Error 1055 , just in index.php another pages are OK.
[attachment=41401]
do you have a plugin / modification which displays attachments on index page ?
if so disable that plugin / remove the modification until someone provides fix.
The quickest way would be to disable MySQL strict mode.

You also need to upgrade your forum, by the styling of that error message you're on either 1.4.x or 1.6.x which is unsupported.
Thanks dear .m.
I try the quickest way first and If no works I try your solution . But how can to disable MySQL strict mode , dear Matt I dont know? Do you guide me?
(2019-01-04, 04:29 PM)Midori Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks dear .m.
I try the quickest way first and If no works I try your solution . But how can to disable MySQL strict mode , dear Matt I dont know? Do you guide me?

Read the following threads, carefully.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-221300.html
https://community.mybb.com/thread-221056.html
Omar G, Matt, .m., dears
My forum does not work much and I have not been active for about a year. I did not have this problem, and I do not know why and how it was created. Anyway thank you for your help Heart Heart Heart . I'm trying to get it right, but if do not, I must stop it Angel . Thanks again. I am waiting for suggestions for simpler ways.
(2019-01-04, 04:19 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]The quickest way would be to disable MySQL strict mode.

In my case, my hosting provider will NOT disable MySQL Strict mode. I am on a shared hosting plan.

They are attempting to force me to switch to VPS or dedicated server with a monthly service charge that will be very expensive for me.

Are there other options to fix this issue?
(2019-01-05, 10:51 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Are there other options to fix this issue?

Move away from them to another host provider.
(2019-01-05, 11:35 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-05, 10:51 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Are there other options to fix this issue?

Move away from them to another host provider.

Sorry, that is not possible. 

I have pre-paid for my hosting plan and I will lose a lot of money if I make a switch. So, I can't do it.  Sad
You should check if their claim is true then, regarding their inability to proceed with your request. I'm in a shared cheap hosting and I don't have this issue. I didn't know forcing MySQL Strict Mode was enforceable for host providers. Sounds unreasonable if you ask me.
Pages: 1 2