MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to insert database backup 160 to 187
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I am not able to run the upgrade because of a SQL error 1060, that nobody knows. So I do have the database backups. How can I insert these files to make the forum run again? 

Is it possible to insert the database files of MYBB 160 into MYBB 187 and so yes, how do I need to do that?

Well, since you do not have any time to answer my questions in both threads, I try to get support anywhere else. If we can't find any solution, I am coming back to you. 

Kindest regards to the Developer Matt, who has given me a great support about 4 years ago on the same side with the same forum. Than I had another name, but I do not have the EMAIL-Adres from that time anymore, so I had to change my name. In former times, I was here as Ruby.

When I have found a solution, I also come back an tell you about it.

[attachment=41406]  

MYBB 164 upgraded to MYBB 1819 ... it works perfect if you can read, if you can ask a search engine an find the answers on the international MyBB Support sites ... so it's done .. have a good time. I come back, when I need some more support. 
It's working fine. 

Regards
Urmel alias Ruby