MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking For Custom MyBB Designer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for mybb designer that can work for an original template for my forums. I want a responsive dark theme with colors of red, blue, dark, orange and green. A theme that might be similar to what demonforums uses (supreme forum theme). If you can do it, reply below.
(2019-01-05, 08:40 AM)shinjihideaki Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for mybb designer that can work for an original template for my forums. I want a responsive dark theme with colors of red, blue, dark, orange and green. A theme that might be similar to what demonforums uses (supreme forum theme). If you can do it, reply below.

Contact iAndrew at iAndrew Themes

I use the GameX Theme, which might be what you are looking for.

In fact, if you go to my website, I use the GameX theme - Luxor Forums v3. You can get a good idea what it looks like and how it functions.
Oh yea... it's responsive, too.

You must register and activate your account in order to see the other themes besides the default theme on my website. (link is in my signature block below)