MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Sale] AD Block Identifier Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
After sometimes, I thought of creating a friendly way to decrease ad blockers at my site and came to a conclusion of creating this plugin.

[Image: New-Project.png]

Through this plugin, admins can able to track exactly which users are using Ad Blockers and which are not, along with last used dates.
now admins can either PM them personally or add popup alert to only those users using this plugin by doing few clicks.
it gives easy access to admins to examine each ad blockers more carefully.

Features:
  • Admins can able to track each ad blocker user.
  • It comes with attractive charts which shows global records, the record of all forum users, how many are using ad blockers, and how many are not, and how many had ever used it but not currently using ( stopped using ad blockers).
  • Ability to show ad block alert popup to users selectively (admins can literally choose who should be shown the popups if they ever use ad blockers).
  • comes with effective ad block detection technique
  • Have a nice Popup layout ( easy to change that too ).
  • Popup have both, Dark as well as Light theme to choose from.
  • and few more
Current Price: $5 Only per Forum
Payment accepted via Bitcoin or PayPal

Previews:
[attachment=41412][attachment=41411]
#Bump,
Nearly everything is customisable.
#Bump
Still on Sale Smile
Interesting. From your experience have you seen bounce rate increase from having an ad block identifier enabled?
(2019-12-21, 04:48 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. From your experience have you seen bounce rate increase from having an ad block identifier enabled?

Not exactly, since I try to keep the self ad block notifier popup box Disabled by default at my forum and try to convince the users who are using the ad blocker, and if they still aren't disabling the ad blocker then I try to enable the ad block popup specifically for that user, and till now I see it works for me.
dude , have you any intension to release this plugin for free ?
(2021-02-18, 11:34 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]dude , have you any intension to release this plugin for free ?

Just because the main software is free doesn't mean all extensions available for it will be. $5 is really not a lot and is probably less than a takeaway at a restaurant. It gives the author some compensation for their time and effort the devoted into developing this extension. While I release some extensions for free, I make some paid so it can help me pay my bills.
(2021-02-18, 08:30 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-18, 11:34 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]dude , have you any intension to release this plugin for free ?

Just because the main software is free doesn't mean all extensions available for it will be.  $5 is really not a lot and is probably less than a takeaway at a restaurant.  It gives the author some compensation for their time and effort the devoted into developing this extension.  While I release some extensions for free, I make some paid so it can help me pay my bills.
This plugin is worth much more than $5 in my opinion.
Nice one HMR, when I find an Ad Platform orth using I'm going to buy this!

What Ad Platfors are you guys using on your Forums?

I've tried
- AdSterra
- Gooogle AdWords
- PopAds.net

Any others that anyone recommends that will be worth having this super-dooper plugin for?

I'm not sure about Google Yet, I don't see a good increase in profits on google. PopAds.net shows popUnders etc which I don't like, normal banner ads and systems like Google are ideal if I can find a siimilar network imho...

THANKS HMR, This is on my 'Purchased Plugin List' $5 is fair.