MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Birthday plugin for 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just upgraded my forum from 1.6 to 1.8 and I wondered if there is a birthday plugin similar to the one in 1.6?
If you are referring to birthdays today, it is default part of MyBB 1.8.
But if you are referring to the plugin by G33K (https://mods.mybb.com/view/its-my-birthday), try to modify the compatibility in the inc/plugin/plugins_php_file.php to 18. It might work.
Thanks; that is the one I wanted but I did what you suggested but I get the following error message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 12Query:CREATE TABLE mybb_g33k_itsmybirthday_bdaywishes ( wid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', tid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', fid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', username varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', bdayuser varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', KEY pid (pid, uid), PRIMARY KEY (wid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;
(2019-01-08, 10:28 AM)Madmazzac Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks; that is the one I wanted but I did what you suggested but I get the following error message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 12Query:CREATE TABLE mybb_g33k_itsmybirthday_bdaywishes ( wid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', tid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', fid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', username varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', bdayuser varchar(80) NOT NULL default '', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', KEY pid (pid, uid), PRIMARY KEY (wid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;
Okay, in that case try this one. MyBot plugin has a feature to send PM on birthday.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=1
That's ideal. Many thanks