MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issue with 2 plugs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to edit my shoutbox stylesheet but ran into this. " ~/mybb/inc/languages/english/admin/forum_management_myforumicons.lang.php does not exist
"
Looked in the original plugin folder that i downloaded.  The file isnt even in there.

Im going to hold off on the second one.  I think i just figured it out..  BrB
save this file (right click link & save) and upload it to admin subfolder of english language files
(2019-01-09, 08:43 PM)r0k Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to edit my shoutbox stylesheet but ran into this. " ~/mybb/inc/languages/english/admin/forum_management_myforumicons.lang.php does not exist
"
Looked in the original plugin folder that i downloaded.  The file isnt even in there.

Im going to hold off on the second one.  I think i just figured it out..  BrB

The plugin pkg found here https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=457 clearly has the lang file in said package.

As you can see the file attached below came from said package.
Clearly that must be a different build from the one i downloaded. As you can see said comment came from the above OP.
(2019-01-10, 09:31 PM)r0k Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly that must be a different build from the one i downloaded.

Both available builds being build one and build 2 contain said lang file