MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to add a custom member group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to add a member group who will able to do semi-moderator things. Now I have created the group but I want only members who have more than 200 posts in it. How can I do it? (You know set the permissions). Once members has fulfilled the 200 posts they will be automatically transferred to the 'Active Member' group from 'Registered Members' group. I hope I am explaining it right.
(2019-01-12, 02:07 PM)vk_knight Wrote: [ -> ]I want to add a member group who will able to do semi-moderator things. Now I have created the group but I want only members who have more than 200 posts in it. How can I do it? (You know set the permissions). Once members has fulfilled the 200 posts they will be automatically transferred to the 'Active Member' group from 'Registered Members' group. I hope I am explaining it right.

In your AdminCP, follow the screenshots as shown.

If you need to add a new user group, do this first! If not, then skip this step.

[Image: 476d39c9fa8720ee0d223f3e5cf89bd1.png]

Go to 'Group Promotions' 

[Image: 28c5bd630eb35baa5fa63b31d61de1bf.png]

Input the appropriate info in the fields as shown.

[Image: 4fb35e825595e917a641298264fbd01f.png]

Further down on the SAME PAGE, make sure you finish the settings as shown.

[Image: c37abd36042cc59c3504bd50ccb99c0c.png]
Thanks you are the most patient helper in this community, I must say. I will check it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It worked like charm. Is there any way to backup the likes and thank you's?