MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Message After Editing User Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am assisting another admin.

I was in the AdminCp User Group and was doing a bit of editing, nothing crazy.

The screenshots shows what happened.

[Image: 376810b4edd18b9cb16ce946fe9d7409.png]

[Image: 5d0d1ec855ac483c6ec204c8dcbdaab7.png]

Does anyone have any idea what happened here?

In case anyone asks, YES, there is Strict Mode enabled on the database and NO, it cannot be turned off due to the hosting's decision. 
Do not suggest switching to another hosting company. It will not happen.
Strict mode isn't the issue. You're trying to insert a non integer into an integer collumn.

Two choices: You can change it to a varchar field (not recommended) or you can try to work out why it's not inserting a 0 like it should be.

Edit: This thread is a similar error you're receiving. https://community.mybb.com/thread-221056...pid1321601
(2019-01-15, 07:06 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Strict mode isn't the issue. You're trying to insert a non integer into an integer collumn.

Two choices: You can change it to a varchar field (not recommended) or you can try to work out why it's not inserting a 0 like it should be.

Edit: This thread is a similar error you're receiving. https://community.mybb.com/thread-221056...pid1321601

Ok, you're referring to this command below.

INSERT INTO mybb_pollvotes (vid,uid,voteoption,dateline,pid) VALUES (0,2220,127,0,'')

I am totally clueless on how to do this in phpMyAdmin.

Can you give me the proper command line that I can put in the database to make this thing work properly without error?
(2019-01-15, 01:06 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give me the proper command line that I can put in the database to make this thing work properly without error?

No, I’m not. I explain why the error occurs. Different table, same error, same reason.

Attempting to enter '' into an integer table will result in an error no matter what, strict mode or not. It’s a case of determining why, in this case, a boolean value is being inserted as blank.

That would be a PHP issue.
In a nutshell, there is no solution to this issue.