MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: header stuff when not logged in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to get rid of this or all of it at the top: 
[Image: t1ixR0j.png]
i tried following the old post about adding -
eval("\$members_only = \"".$templates->get("members_only")."\";");
and even modifing it to work like this -
eval('$members_only = "'.$templates->get('members_only').'";');

then adding (\/) in the header
{$members_only}
but it didn't work, is there a new way of doing it / plugin?
(2019-01-15, 03:11 AM)titonic Wrote: [ -> ]how to get rid of this or all of it at the top: 
[Image: t1ixR0j.png]
i tried following the old post about adding -
eval("\$members_only = \"".$templates->get("members_only")."\";");
and even modifing it to work like this -
eval('$members_only = "'.$templates->get('members_only').'";');

then adding (\/) in the header
{$members_only}
but it didn't work, is there a new way of doing it / plugin?

Actually, there is a strange way of handling those menu items.

The screenshot will show you what I mean.

[Image: 3771df1e5a050bd8835e2b17821380c3.png]

So, if you want to replace the menu option with a different option, then you must delete that menu item and replace it with the one you want.

Commenting out the menu option will not work. Trust me... I've tried this and it didn't work.

In the above example is from the MyBB default theme. 

If you are using a custom or revised theme, then this will look different, but you get the idea.
(2019-01-15, 03:55 AM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, there is a strange way of handling those menu items.The screenshot will show you what I mean.
[Image: 3771df1e5a050bd8835e2b17821380c3.png]

So, if you want to replace the menu option with a different option, then you must delete that menu item and replace it with the one you want.

Commenting out the menu option will not work. Trust me... I've tried this and it didn't work.

In the above example is from the MyBB default theme. 

If you are using a custom or revised theme, then this will look different, but you get the idea.
nononono i mean make it so that if they aren't signed in, the stuff that says loader doesn't appear...
either you can move that link to header_welcomeblock_member template or you
can use template conditionals plugin [plugin usage info available at the given link]
(2019-01-15, 04:32 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]either you can move that link to header_welcomeblock_member template or you
can use template conditionals plugin [plugin usage info available at the given link]
thank you! for now it looks a little off but ill live, thanks again!