MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I don't have the Delete function in AdminCP Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a board running on a recent version of MyBB while another runs on an outdated one. One thing I liked about the newer version is the Delete Plugin function. When I upgraded the outdated board I was hoping to receive the Delete Plugin function but the column is not there in Admin CP / Plugins.

Is there a reason I'm not receiving it? I did accidentally forget to upload the /admin directory files before running the Upgrade, I did add them later but I'm unsure if that's the cause.
(2019-01-16, 06:13 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]I have a board running on a recent version of MyBB while another runs on an outdated one. One thing I liked about the newer version is the Delete Plugin function. When I upgraded the outdated board I was hoping to receive the Delete Plugin function but the column is not there in Admin CP / Plugins.

Is there a reason I'm not receiving it? I did accidentally forget to upload the /admin directory files before running the Upgrade, I did add them later but I'm unsure if that's the cause.

I don't have the Delete Plugin function on my AdminCP either.

I didn't even know that the latest MyBB version had that option. 

I've been running MyBB since the 1.8.8 version and have been doing the incremental updates ever since.
Was it there?
There are only disable and uninstall afaik.

Also note that there is a recent security issue related to user input from ACP that interacts with file system. So, even if it is possible by implementing any extend, better to avoid such.
My bad you guys are right. I took another look at my other board and realized the Delete feature was coming from the “Plugin Uploader” plugin. Thanks for the replies