MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Search Engine Optimisation Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
I am Running MyBBoard under this domain http://www.bitslinker.com
I want to see My all Posts in Google Search Engine & Other search engines.
what i have to do? URL of my site is listed in google but i want to see all my posts & threads in Google Search.. is it possible?
if any one knows about it then kindly letme know.
Thanks!

bye
Muhammad Faizan
Google is pretty good at indexing MyBB even without SEO.

If you want to see the pages Google has indexed for your site, this link should so it.
It Means I don't Have to be worried? My site will be Listed soon on many places?
No need to Put Extra Efforts?
what is GoogleBot & Yahoo Slurp?
I have seen them in my Community..
Got a Bit Idea but need more Definition.
No need to be worried.

GoogleBot & Yahoo Slurp are the crawlers of Google and Yahoo (what else would they be Toungue) they are indexing your site.
GoogleBot is Google's indexing robot, it visits your website in order to add it to the Google search index. Yahoo Slurp is the same thing, but for Yahoo.

The more links you have to your site, the more likely these indexing robots are to visit, and the more likely your site is to be fully indexed on search engines.

Personally, SEO isn't something I worry about but there is an SEO Mod for MyBB 1.2.x.

MyBB 1.4 will have SEO friendly URL's as an option in the core system.
lol
Thats Good for Me.
I love GoogleBot & Yahoo slurp Then..
I also Love You Destroyer LOL Toungue
You are Not Indexing my site but i love u anyways! :O

dude any thing else which will be helpful to gain more traffic?
More Visits?
any Good Idea?
bitslinker Wrote:dude any thing else which will be helpful to gain more traffic?
More Visits?
any Good Idea?
Patience.
Advertising.

Not really a part of general support. Wink
Maybe do a search on these forums, or other web hosting talk forums, or make a thread in Chit-Chat asking how to get more traffic, etc.