MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smilies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a couple of suggestions for the smilies part of the Admin CP.
  1. Delete All Smilies Currently, if I want to get rid of all the smilies, I have to go through and delete all of them by hand. What would really speed it up is if there was a button that said "Delete All Smilies", and did exactly that: deleted all the smilies (in the database, of course). That would save time for me.
  2. Allow Other URLs Currently, if I want to add a new smilie, I have to upload it to the images/smilies folder for it to recognized by MyBB. But, say you're using something like CreateMyBB, and you don't have access to that folder? You should be allowed to enter a URL that's not relative to MyBB and still see the smilie. Like, upload it to PhotoBucket, and enter the URL to the smilie.
We already have a thread for stuff like this
King Damion Wrote:We already have a thread for stuff like this

Feel free to link use to that thread.

I think this is a good idea. The hole smili part needs updating. I think you should be able to organize smilies into groups and of cores allow external servers for smile hosting.
Search for it
King Damion Wrote:We already have a thread for stuff like this

King Damion Wrote:Search for it

What the f***? Are you actually saying that? Or am I imagining it?
You who ask the most questions here on the forum that would be easily answered with a search?

And I couldn't find that thread. And I can't remember I've read something like this.
King Damion Wrote:Search for it

I'm not going to search for something you found get real.
ok dude
The suggestions are good ones.
Yeah they are
check boxes would be more appropriate
Pages: 1 2