MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: why is the text on the forum so big? (mobile)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i want to install new 1.8.19 version MyBB. If i create test forum and add text.
In desktop is everything ok, but if i check in on mobile phone, text is so big.. why ?

I use only two custom styles, i try it too without these styles and looks the same.

#container {
min-width: 1145px;
}

.wrapper {
  width: 990px;
}

In left picture is forum with a lot of text (the text increases and the smileys get smaller)
In right picture is forum with one sentence text (here everything looks alright)

Is it possible to solve the situation from the first picture ?
Thanks

[Image: 9WSj6Wn.jpg]
Did you copy paste it from another website ?
It might be because of WYSIWYG nature of the MyBB default editor.
it's pure text, I checked it
For sure, I deleted the code and added it again.

I add test text here and i check it in my mobile and its ok. So where is problem ?  Sad

Test

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the  Big Grin
industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled
 it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, 
remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing 
Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the 

industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled

it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, 

remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing 
Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the 

Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
Was this a complete fresh install with no changes?
Hello,

Are you able to provide us a link to the forum so we can have a look to see what could be causing it?

Thanks,
Brad.