MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb for education
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As far as I understand, you want to make a forum for each school if there are 30 schools. If I understand well, I suggest that you make a single forum with a name that does not relate to any of the names of those schools, but related to school / education and post everything related to school there. I live in Romania and the best site of this kind is www.brainly.ro. Maybe you get inspired from there.
(2019-02-01, 11:48 AM)Chinezul Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I understand, you want to make a forum for each school if there are 30 schools. If I understand well, I suggest that you make a single forum with a name that does not relate to any of the names of those schools, but related to school / education and post everything related to school there. I live in Romania and the best site of this kind is www.brainly.ro. Maybe you get inspired from there.

thank you for suggestion man, but i want the teachers of that school to communicate with their students easly and to be complicated
Any forum software can do that. MyBB is a good choice too.
(2019-02-02, 03:55 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Any forum software can do that. MyBB is a good choice too.
Pages: 1 2