MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings! How can I change my signature?
UserCP > Left Hand Side panel > Signature
Thank you!
(2019-02-01, 06:36 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]UserCP > Left Hand Side panel > Signature

Yo bro need help here
what to put here
shall i leave it to 0

but when i put signature it says Error remove 61 characters

Give me the right number what to put here

[Image: image.png]
You can leave it to 0 to disable limitation.
I usually put 50 to put limitation.

And maximum no of images is 1 i.e. 0->1
(2019-02-16, 03:50 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]You can leave it to 0 to disable limitation.
I usually put 50 to put limitation.

And maximum no of images is 1 i.e. 0->1

Isn't 0 meant to disable images just like the Length limit in signatures setting?
(2019-02-16, 05:13 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't 0 meant to disable images just like the Length limit in signatures setting?

From context, 0 in the first field disables images in signatures completely.
0 in the second field removes the limitation altogether.

I say 1-5 images allowed in signatures(this is subjective, choose what you feel is best).
and as for limit on signature character length, maybe 255? Maybe more maybe less? Again, subjective haha.
(2019-02-21, 02:10 PM)Haunter Master Wrote: [ -> ]From context, 0 in the first field disables images in signatures completely.
0 in the second field removes the limitation altogether.

I'd say so myself as well. However, there seems to be some confusion. I'm unsure if I'm the one getting messages wrong tho, I'm just trying to clarify so that there is no confusion anymore.

(2019-02-16, 03:50 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]And maximum no of images is 1 i.e. 0->1