MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: question about theme colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello Mybb Community, i got a theme with multi colors.
my question is,
is there a way to make the user select the color he wants to apply for his own usage ?
for sure from the colors that's Implemented in the theme ??

thanks in advanceSmile
What theme are you using?
bootBB
You could copy the CSS into a new theme and then install different versions for your users to select from the theme selector.
The extend site does have a couple of themes that users can select different colors.
sry didn't understand this
iAndrew Wrote:then install different versions for your users to select from the theme selector
did you mean to upload the same skin multiple times but on each time be with a different color css ?
if that's what you meant, then isn't there another way without installing the theme many times ?
like the same thing as the theme Properties from the admin cp ?
Yes, that is what I meant.
Users can't access the manage colors section in the ACP.
well isn't there a way to do it like Theme Freak Metro Themes? it got a Color Picker with a "rel" to the css file ?
(2019-02-01, 02:04 AM)ahmedwaill Wrote: [ -> ]well isn't there a way to do it like Theme Freak Metro Themes? it got a Color Picker with a "rel" to the css file ?

You can but this will need a plugin and you will also need to integrate it with the theme classes.
What iAndrew suggested is the best solution for your case Smile
well the css is ready tho, so i wanna know only how to implement it as a function in the header .
anyways thanks for your answers Smile
Check themes by MySkins.org . Their themes allow uses to pick colours and a lot more from the user end. You can do it too if you have right jQuery plugin.
Pages: 1 2