MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Physical Memory consumption in Cpanel is high
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mybb is installed in the root directory. I have only few plugins installed. Such as Advanced Sidebox, Page Manager, Thankyou/like plugin and MyAlerts.

And my site isn't even getting 100 visitors per day right now. But the Physical Memory (RAM) consumption is way to high. Its almost 10% of the total RAM and increasing everyday. I am using shared linux hosting here. So, I am confused I have only 512mb RAM. And if exceeds the limit then surely my hosting provider will tell me to upgrade which is going to be a problem because my site is not big enough so I can't afford. Is there anything I can do in Mybb?

Any suggestions!! That might help me.
That is weird, your ram should not be getting used up like that, who is your hosting provider? I've never even seen my ram jump up 1% so there is something weird going on there.
Its godaddy. Today it jumped from almost 3 to 10% within just a couple of minutes.
contact go daddy and ask them if the memory is being used up by others on the shared server. Personally, I would not reccomend godaddy for web hosting because they have a thousand ways to get your money. Like making you upgrade for more ram.
(2019-02-02, 04:53 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]contact go daddy and ask them if the memory is being used up by others on the shared server. Personally, I would not reccomend godaddy for web hosting because they have a thousand ways to get your money. Like making you upgrade for more ram.

Thanks for the reply. I will be contacting them anyway.