MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Display Message In Forum Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2021-01-20, 11:09 PM)deserts Wrote: [ -> ]That one only seems to display it upon hover

The variables the plugin uses can be moved around directly in the templates.

(2021-01-20, 11:09 PM)deserts Wrote: [ -> ]Is there absolutely no option to simply decrease the amount of characters for example of a post this plugin can showcase before being hit with the "..." dots for example?

Do you want the content to be unformatted (close to the plugin I linked)? Or rich text is necessary?

The former would be easier.
Hi, I updated this plugin, it should be PHP7.0-8.2 compatible.
adding notes to new update of this plugin since I use it. The instructions shown in the settings part should still be added in 'cause you still have to put the thread message code in yourself inorder to work. From editing the template it looks so modern when putting the code in like this.

{$thread['messge']}>/span> multipage /span
'

thread view

thread and message inline edit button thread link lastposter likes count view and reply count.
Hey @VL79, I decided to strip that off from the setting description to the README document included in the plugin, which is accessible for reading online in the following link :
https://github.com/OUGC-Network/OUGC-Dis...ifications

There are more variables than just {$thread['message']} so I decided to document it somewhere else than the settings page.
Pages: 1 2