MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mailing error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PROBLEM SOLVED

Help I got a huge problem.
I just updated my forum from 1.21 to 1.29 everything went fine. I closed my forum before it, to make sure nobody could do anything on the forums.
But after the update, I cant enter Board Settings >> Change and Board Settings >> New Settings it gives a 404 error

What do i need to do? Plz help
-problem solved-

Sorry
What was the solution? If you have time, please let us know what you did. Smile
I reuploaded the /admin/ folder ^^
Probably it wasn't uploaded correctly the first time.
Ok the first problem occured. This is comes in the screen when posting a post.
----------
Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The mail() command is not allowed. in /******/forum/inc/functions.php on line 374

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The mail() command is not allowed. in /******/forum/inc/functions.php on line 374
---------
I know what occurs the problem, it's because I have a free host that doesn't support email. The problem was already solved in my older version of MyBB before the update. But I don't nkow how to solve it anymore...

I thought I needed to edit something in the template, and run a SQL query that turns the subscription for everyone to NO. But I dont know it exactly.
On line 374 in inc/functions.php you can just comment out that line
Hey thanks Big Grin
Now I look again to the error, than I can comment it out of it 2. Quite stupid question of me Toungue