MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: preview_25096_1585799892_228484d33f09430...763fb0.png]

Description
Adds a powerful feedback system to your forum.

Download
Download from the MyBB Extend page.

Check the official page for more information.
Great plugin and can be used for so many things!

Edit; I think maybe postbit stats shouldn't be displayed to forums which have feedbacks disabled.
looks nice
i will try it
(2019-02-04, 12:59 PM)codedude Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin and can be used for so many things!

Edit; I think maybe postbit stats shouldn't be displayed to forums which have feedbacks disabled.

Yeah, a setting to disable them in not allowed forums is planned for future releases.
[Image: 37b1cff5a2b11.png]

Why i dont have "add feedback" button?
That is a know issue regarding group an forum permissions cache. Please check the faqs section for more detailed information. This shall eventually be fixed but it is not a critical issue that stops the plugin from working but only inconvenient for first time installers.
I just installed this, and it looks good. But i dont find that page / link, where I can change or add reasons for the feedback. Where is it ?
(2019-02-10, 06:33 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]That is a know issue regarding group an forum permissions cache. Please check the faqs section for more detailed information. This shall eventually be fixed but it is not a critical issue that stops the plugin from working but only inconvenient for first time installers.

any fix available for that now ... your faq page not working  ... i was fix this but but forgotten ...

total feedback count also not show in postbit how to ifx
I can't get it to show up in postbit, anyone knows how?
Hi, this plugin has been updated to version 1.8.22. Please follow the change log tab in the extend site for more information.

What is new:
  • Adds a new setting to deactivate post data on a per forum basis.
  • Default group permissions updated for new installs.
  • Forum and group caching issue with new installs fixed (this caused confusion for new installers).

@AOOlsson your issue should be fixed in this update.
Pages: 1 2